Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Train & Automobile. Plane is next!



In my last entry, I promised to post an update of what's been going on with me lately. So here it is: I'm going to New York!

I'm headed to the city to work with the amazing DJ Johnny Juice and also to meet up with some friends in the music world (and maybe some friends in the new media world!). New York is a great city, and I'm very much looking forward to spending time there again.

Oh yeah, thanks to the awesome people at Noodle Scar, I'll be able to vlog my trip. Thanks, Lan!

Back in Los Angeles, I'll be performing at the Whiskey A Go Go alongside Inverse, Tiron, and Oren Yoel on November 26th, 2007. Make sure to come check it out, as everyone on the bill is truly incredible to watch!

I've been spending a lot of time on the pre-production work for my album. The project is really coming together, and I plan on heading into the studio very soon. I'll be sure to post some teasers as soon as they're ready!

There's still more news to tell, but I've got to get some sleep if I'm going to catch my flight in the morning on time (I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep for the past two days!).

Talk to you soon from NYC!
pd

Music: "Step Forward" - RADIx feat. Paul Dateh

7 comments:

Casey McKinnon said...

You'll be *closer* to us! Next stop: Montreal? ;)

Have a great time in NYC!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're videoblogging this :)

Good luck in NY! You will... come back... right?! *whimper*

Milky said...

Oh if you come to Montreal I'm so going!

That's two for Canada =)

Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

Awesome, keep posting videos!!!

Militant Angeleno said...

Aw! The Militant thought you're going to NYC just to finally have that Hip-Hop Violin Battle with Miri Ben-Ari...

Steve Woolf said...

Paul, you are going to blow up NYC!!!!

Vu Bui said...

Mwuahahahaaaaaa... you are now a true videoblogger!