Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogging Forward.

Although I couldn't be happier about last week's small victory against the "overzealous" and "incendiary" actions of Miri Ben-Ari's legal team (as admitted by Ms. Ben-Ari's own manager), I have decided to archive my blog entries that document the facts pertaining to this issue.

I am a musician, and therefore music is my ultimate priority. I would very much like to put the events of the past week behind me and move forward to work on new and exciting music-related projects.

However, I will be happy to release these archived posts to anyone that requests them for research purposes or educational use.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone for offering such incredible support during this past week. I couldn't have done it without you!

I look forward to making more music for you to enjoy.
pd

P.S. Stay tuned! I have some exciting news to share with you all soon. :)

No comments: