Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Game Plan.

Okay, so here's the deal: I really enjoy sharing the moments of my life through this blog, but I'm starting to notice a need to begin separating my professional entries from my personal ones.

I didn't really have a specific purpose in mind for this blog when I first started keeping it in May. This blog was originally meant to only be a fun project to try out. But in the six months of keeping this blog, I have discovered that I really enjoy being a part of the blogging/videoblogging community.

For that reason, I think it would be a good idea for me to give a little more thought over the content that I post on my blog. Not only that, I would also like to put more thought into how I present my content to the reader or viewer. It does look kind of strange when I'm performing with DJ Johnny Juice in one entry, only to eat lettuce in another. Even though both of these entries represent me as a person, I know that they don't necessarily belong in the same place.

Obviously, having two blogs is the answer. So, look for a new http://pauldateh.com launching sometime in early 2008 for all my professional, music-related happenings. In the meantime, I'll keep posting my personal entries on this blog.

2 comments:

Elsongs said...

Very cool. Hey wassup Paul, this is Elson, I chatted with you at one of your Temple Bar shows. I, too, have multiple blogs for various purposes. I have my own music blog, a neighborhood blog for my community activities and observations and a couple others as well, including one I use to put real personal stuff into abstract prose as a songwriting exercise.

Thing is...trying to keep up with all of them!

Alberto Lung said...

Hey... just a question is the music on the video of the winnies yours? where can i buy it?


thanks...

please contact me...